I AM SERENE L

Stripes, Stripes, Stripes!

I am excited to show you all my Stripe inspired Outfit of the day inspired by the spring season!

Finally the weather has caught up to the month of April and the warmth is arising. The flowers on the trees have blossomed, and the petals are flying around the air! With this warmth I’ve decided to team up a beautiful striped body con dress I picked up from River Island and teamed it with one of my favourite Topshop leather jackets I’ve had for about 6 years now!

Leather never goes out of style and will last for a long time, so investing in a good staple leather jacket will set you for life! & I’ve finished the look with my Missguided metallic detailed white slip on trainer to edge up the look!

Inspired by the theme of my dress I’ve named my outfit Stripes, Stripes, Stripes!

DSC_0778DSC_0800

DSC_0870DSC_0763DSC_0783

DSC_0803DSC_0751DSC_0901

|| What I’m wearing ||

River IslandWhite & Black Stripe Body Con Midi Dress – | HERE | £38.00

TopshopLeather Jacket

Missguided White Pointed Slip on pumps – | HERE | £22.00

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in So Marilyn – | HERE | £23.00

———————–

I hope you’ve enjoyed my Stripes, Stripes, Stripes OOTD blogpost!!!

What do you think of my Striped Body Con Dress ??? & what do you think of investing in a good leather jacket???

Please do keep updated with the latest news & Updates via my Social Media Channels

instagram-icon INSTAGRAM

twitter-icon TWITTER

Screen shot 2015-02-12 at 21.13.39BLOGLOVIN

screen-shot-2015-01-03-at-18-57-22DEPOP

Lots of Love ❤

I am Serene L

xoxo

This entry was published on April 9, 2015 at 4:31 pm. It’s filed under ARTS, BEAUTY, FASHION, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

117 thoughts on “Stripes, Stripes, Stripes!

1. I do love stripes…they’re such a timeless print! this dress looks great on you…and pairing it with a leather jacket was a great choice..all in all, absolutely fabulous look and photos!

• Thank you so much Ivana, I do love a bit of stripes myself 🙂 the perfect spring outfit for the warmth & the leather jacket definitely edged up the look 😀 xoxo

2. plus+beauty27 on said:

I love your whole outfit! You look beautiful! 🙂 ❤ xoxo

3. You look beautiful! Yes to the stripes, and yes to investing in an excellent leather jacket 🙂 I hope you have a beautiful day.

• Thank you so much beautiful 🙂 I think a good leather Jacket will set you for life 🙂 they just don’t go out of style 😀 I hope you have a beautiful day too! xox

4. Girl you are rocking that dress…smokin’…but classy hehe. 🙂 xo

Beauty Isles | An Island Girl’s Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

5. What a casual outfit but it still looks chic! Love your lippie 🙂

6. Loving the shoes, I’m always on the lookout for some new shoes – feel like I’ve been stuck in winter boots forever now! My topshop leather jacket is one of my favourite jackets, too – had it for ages now! cottonandcandie xx

7. These are such pretty outfit photos with the blossom in the background! 🙂 You’ve featured my two favourite trends here: stripes & leather jackets – your shoes really finish off the outfit too 🙂 Beaut!

x

8. Love how you mixed the whole ‘beachy’ style up with a leather jacket. cute! xx

afashionneverland.blogspot.com

9. Dress looks gorgeous on you! x

Hannah x | hannatalks

10. KirstyLeigh on said:

I love that dress, its looks lovely on you! xx

KirstyLeighx | Bloglovin’

11. thebeautifiedblogger on said:

Gorgeous! Okay, I am obsessed with those shoes and need them in my life! Love that they are dressy sneakers and I love the pointed toe with the metallic accent!

• Thank you so much sweetie 💗💋 yesss they are a really nice pair of evening-gy slip ons hehe! You’re in luck Missguided ship internationally! I’d grab a pair 💋☺️ xoxo

• thebeautifiedblogger on said:

Omg perfect!!!! I’m looking at them now! Do they run large or small? Trying to figure out what size to get!! 🙂

• They are the size you get! I would say a perfect fit for your normal shoe size! & YAY I’m so excited for you Laurel! You’re going to rock them out 🙊😆💋☺️ xox

12. love, love, love! as usual you never disappoint 😉

13. Love your blog! You look fab 😊 Pls check out my site bellarazzi.WordPress.com xx

14. I was telling my friend the exact same thing today. That a leather jacket is an investment as it’ll last you for yonks 🙂 You look lovely hun! Very chic and classy Xx

15. I loveee your striped dress paired with the bomber jacket!! ❤️

16. Perfect look, love this stripes style. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

17. Love the dress and the shoes ! And your makeup is always flawless !

18. Wow you look so chic and cool Serene! Way to go girl! I love the moto jacket paired over the striped dress, and how cool are your Missguided shoes! Rocking this biker chic look babe! 🙂 xo~ Lena

19. Love this look and I love how you’ve styled it! Stripes are so on trend right now so I love the dress! x

Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

20. You look smokin’! I have a dress just like this AND a jacket! Gonna try ’em together 🙂

21. I love horizontal stripes, I think they are very flattering and you look amazing in them! 😍👌👌👌

22. What is it about stripes? I love them! You’ve styled it perfectly. X

Nosebag NI | Food & Lifestyle – http://www.nosebagni.com

23. Lenya on said:

I love stripes, Serene and you wear that dress so beautifully. Love the edgy touch with the leather jacket, cool!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

24. That dress looks amazing on you!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

25. Love leather jackets too, Serene! xoxo

26. beautiful look & photos! you look great and I LOVE stripes!

27. Gurl, you look sizzling hot in that dress! And yay to leather jacket, it’s amazing how long you have yours and it still look in a tip top condition! And you wear that shoes really well, it’s not easy to pull it off but it looks lovely on you.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

• Thank you so much beautiful 🙂 it was really hard to find an outfit the shoes, but I think when you casually pair them with a casual look and leathers it works 💗💋 🙂 you’re too sweet! Xoxo

28. I love stripe outfits; I definitely have quite a few of them in my closet! 🙂 I love this dress…you styled it beautifully with the leather jacket!

29. I love your curves!! You are so pretty!!!! ❤ – http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

30. I love stripes! This outfit looks great on you!

Corinne x

31. I am totally obsessed with stripes at the moment I definitely think they are in the thing and looks awesome with a leather jacket! I have those shoes but keep styling them really badly haha next stop a dress I think 😉 xx

32. Love your outfit. Great post as always x

33. Gabrielle on said:

I just LOVE striped anything right now – striped tops, striped dresses, striped anything! Your hair looks really nice in these photos by the way Serene 🙂 Have a lovely weekend!

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

x

34. Kelsey&Kenecha on said:

So pretty doll! This dress looks so fab on you 😀

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

35. looking lovely as always! 🙂 I literally live in my leather jacket on a weather like this as well! 😀
    lots of xx, Annie

36. Gorgeous! This is so wearable. I love the shoes too! x

Kate Louise Blogs

37. patriciablaj on said:

I love your striped dress, it looks wonderful on you! That jacket is gorgeous too ❤ Hope you've had the greatest weekend ❤

Fashionably,
    Patricia

38. Another stripe OOTD, you really love that pattern do you? Love that you’ve teamed up the dress only with a leather jacket. It is gorgeous the way it is and don’t need to much around it. Seen your pointed loafers on your Instagram and they are a must have for this SS15. Well picked as usual. Hope we’ll speak soon and you had a great weekend x

Caz | Lunch Break Adventures

39. You look beautiful! I’ve only recently got into stripes but have been loving them!

40. You are rocking this outfit girl! xx

41. So classic! It’s not plain but not too much going on 🙂
    I love love love the steel caps. Amazing! x

42. Loving the stripes! I just recently bought a couple of striped cotton dresses to wear with a cute leather jacket (which I don’t have yet!) and some adorable converse (which I also don’t have yet!). Well, at least I’ve got 1/3 of the outfit! LOL! Looking fab! x x x

• Thanks so much lovely 🙂 you need to get a leather jacket they last you a life time! 😆 and I love converses too they will work perfectly for this outfit heheh xoxo

43. Very cute look, love the shoes

Agnes x

44. I am LOVING this outfit! And those shoes, oh my gosh – I’m drooling. ❤

x,

45. You always manage to combine your outfits perfectly I wish I had you as my personal stylist haha

Check out my classy New England decor post 🙂

Have a FAB weekend dear

LOVE Maria Inredning – it’s Swedish for decor

46. Beauty by Brooke LeAnne on said:

Wow you look amazing! So pretty! !!! 😍😍😍😍

47. Lovely! Like the monochrome striped look you have going on here! http://www.shehearts.net