I’ve been asked by a few of my blogging friends to create a makeup look, that is inspired by Kylie Jenner & so I’ve responded to your lovely requests & have done just that!
I am in love with the makeup styling of Kylie Jenner, as she brings life to the ‘everyday’ makeup look, with a fresh & modern twist!
I’ve created a MOTD ( Makeup of the day) Look inspired by her image below!
I love the Dramatic Intensity that is captured in the eyes of her makeup looks & the subtlety of her Nude Lip!
This kind of makeup is definitely wearable from Day – Night!
Before I go into the HOWto of recreating my Kylie inspired MOTD here is my Finished Look!!!
I’ve tied my hair back, to show you the makeup in a different way, when you style it out!!!
Here are the products I’ve used on my Face, to create my MOTD Look!
Eylure – Naturalites Double Lashes Fake Eyelashes – | HERE |
Billion Dollar Brows –Brow Powder in Raven – | HERE |
Revlon – Double Ended Smokey eye Brush
Urban Decay – Naked 3 Palette – | HERE |
Lancôme – Teint Miracle Concealer Pen in 01 – | HERE |
Lancôme – Travel Palette
Lancôme – Artliner Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black – | HERE |
Ellis Faas – Skin Veil Foundation in S201 – | HERE |
Ellis Faas – Concealer in S201 – | HERE |
Ellis Faas – Hot Lips Lipstick in L409 – | HERE |
Ellis Faas – Compact Powder in S401 – | HERE |
Ellis Faas – Mascara in E401 – | HERE |
Mac – 187 Duo Fibre Brush – | HERE |
w7 Makeup – Bronzer
Mac – Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul – | HERE |
Chanel – Le Crayon Yeux Eye Definer in –01 Noir – | HERE |
& Here is my HOWto Guide on Getting the Kylie Jenner Makeup Look!!!
Before I go into the Howto Steps, begin with creating your base, using your Foundation, concealer & Setting Powder!!!
You can view my ‘Billion Dollar Brow / HOWto Tutorial‘ – here to get your eyebrows right for that Intense eye look, we are creating for our Kylie Jenner Inspired makeup!
Then we will begin with prepping the eyes!
1) After you have prepped your eyebrows, using a stiff ended brush, Apply White eyeshadow under the eyebrow (for definition) – I’m using the White from the Lancôme Travel Palette.
2) Apply a Warm Brown onto your Eyelid Crease – I’m using the Brown from the Lancôme Travel Palette.
3) Apply the same colour white, you applied in Step 1 over the entire lid & blend in with a blending brush.
4) Apply a Darker brown, onto the V of your eye. Starting from your outer eyelid crease line – your eyelash line! – I’m using Nooner – Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.
5) Apply a thin layer of Liquid Liner onto the upper eyelid (Don’t go too over dramatic) a thin line without a cat eye is perfect!
I’m using the Lancôme – Artliner.
6) Using the same white you’ve used in Step 1 & 3, apply it onto your bottom lash line & go over with a black eyeliner onto your water line ( bottom eyelid ) !
Make sure when you apply the black Pencil liner, that you start from your outer corner & apply no more than 3/4 quarters away from the inner corner.
I’m using Chanel – Le Crayon Yeux Precision Definer to achieve this!
7) Apply Mascara onto your Upper Lashes. I’m using the Ellis Faas – Mascara.
8) Cut one Eylure Double lash in half, you will only need one eyelash, as you will be using the cut halves on the end of your lashes!
& Then apply each half onto your eyelashes, starting from the outer corner of your eye!
*** I’m only using fake lashes onto the outer corner of my eyes, as Kylie appears to have a curve on the outer corner of her lashes & the effect of fake lashes on the outer corner of your lashes, will create a subtle sense of depth!
& If you find that when you cut the lash into halves, that it is still too long, you can cut a bit off to even out the Fake lashes to fit the end of your Eyelashes!!!
& Then your Kylie Inspired Eye is complete!
& Here are all the steps together:
I would finish the look with a little sweep of Bronzer on the cheeks, I’m using W7 Makeup – Bronzer, finished by a bit of Mac – Warm soul on the apples of your cheeks!
& For my Nude Lip, I love a bit of Matte, mixed with a bit of shine & so I’m using my fave product at the moment, the Ellis Faas – Hot lips Lipstick in L409 to create the signature Kylie Plump (Nude Lip)!!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Kylie Jenner Inspired MOTD / HOWto Tutorial!!!
Do you have any Celebrity inspired Makeup looks you’re loving at the moment & want me to recreate?
Please do keep updated with the Latest I am Serene L news & updates via my social Media ❤
Lots of Love ❤
I am Serene L